Presented in German.
Are you interested in learning how to navigate through Tableau to start building impactful visualizations? This workshop is geared toward beginner level Tableau users and is a condensed version of our popular Desktop Fundamentals course. Whether you are the lone data soldier, or delivering powerful analytics for a worldwide base of users, you will gain useful experience and practical know-how in this session. This workshop covers the product’s ins and outs, how to sort, group, and slice data, and tips and tricks for dashboard design.
- Intro to Tableau
- Connecting to data
- Creating basic visualizations
- Simplifying and sorting data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Mapping data geographically
- Customizing data
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Making views available